Speed of deployment, flexibility and agility are key to running a data center operation in today’s IT business environment and keeping pace with market demands. Salute Mission Critical works with you to adapt our strengths and provide a tailored solution that lets you meet the challenges you’re facing. Fill any manpower gap and get the hands-on skills you need to execute facility deployment while lowering total operating costs. Salute helps you realize returns that are critical to success in the race to capture and retain market share. From the moment your racks arrive at the loading dock, through installation and commissioning, until the moment you can flip the switch and put them into production, Salute Mission Critical serves all your deployment needs.
Functions in this area include:
- Rack and stack – material and installation services to support networks and server deployments
- White glove services – physical labor to move and secure racks to a designated location (24 hours SLA guarantee for 20 rack deployments from racks landing to being powered up)
- Containment, cable trays & drop ceiling – material and installation services according to your exact specifications
- Structured cabling material and installation – configure and install fiber and copper cabling throughout the data hall
- Day porters project management and execution – provide dedicated teams to maintain proper cleanliness during the construction process
- Final clean project management and execution – provide dedicated or traveling teams to support turnover from contractor to owner